The Lord impressed upon the heart of leadership and the church to take the gospel to the streets.
Mark 6:37 is Godís heartbeat that we take care of the needy and underprivileged.
With the resources the Lord has blessed the church, Mark 6:37 that started as a feeding project has now expanded into a wider territory.
We have the following categories under this project:
1. Provisions for the poor and economically weak sections of the society
2. Medicine and Health Support for Pastors
3. Church construction projects
4. Children education schemes
5. Widows and Orphan support
6. Disaster relief
7. Gospel into villages
The church believes that just weekly fellowship is WEAK Fellowship.
In order to keep the church life VIBRANT we have set apart early mornings of Wednesdays to gather and devote ourselves
to prayer and practical teaching of Godís word.
During Wonderful Wednesdays we have:
1. PRAYER WALK - In a designated area and pray for the city.
2. L.I.F.E session - Leadership principles from the book of Proverbs and Bible that will help oneís life in a practical way.
3. S.S(Search the Scriptures) - We stress that everyone become teachers of Godís word. This is a forum where people gather and meditate the word of God together.